Request More Information
Lead the Way in Sustainable Energy Engineering
Become an Energy Expert with an Online Master of Science in renewable and clean energy
Almost every corporation, city and state is looking for cost-effective ways to “go green.” Be the catalyst that creates and implements renewable clean energy solutions with skills obtained from the University of Dayton’s online Master of Science in renewable and clean energy.
Make the Most of Wind, Sun and Water
The online M.S. in renewable and clean energy prepares you to understand and design technologies and systems required for a sustainable energy future. In less than two years, you’ll obtain an understanding of:
- Energy engineering fundamentals
- Energy-efficient buildings and manufacturing
- Sustainable energy systems
- Solar, wind and geothermal energy Fuel cells
- Fuel cells and Biofuels
- Design for Environment
The M.S. in renewable and clean energy program attracts top students from across the United States and more than 25 countries around the world, including several Fulbright scholars. It is one of only a few programs that focuses on engineering design of renewable and energy-efficient systems.
Who Should Apply?
The University of Dayton online Master of Science in renewable and clean energy program is ideal for professionals who are looking to obtain understanding and expertise of energy engineering fundamentals, solar, wind and geothermal energy and design for environment. Applicants must meet the following admissions requirements:
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited program in engineering, physics, chemistry, applied mathematics or other appropriate program of study. Applicants with a different undergraduate degree may be required to complete prerequisites.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale. Some programs require higher GPAs for admission. In some cases, applicants with a GPA below 3.0 may be admitted on a conditional basis.
- International students should have a minimum TOEFL score of 80 or IELTS score of 6.5.